Monday 11 November 2013

MUSIC

[MUSIC] Akzeal - BDNW.  @AKzeal (Boiz Dem No Well) ft illest
He is A rap artiste and also a philosophy student of the university of uyo.
      First started as a singer with a group known as ZEM crew in 2009. The group was made up of Akzeal, Ebony and Miyanki. They achieved greatly as a team for about two years until it came to a point that some members had to go in pursuit of other things in life. Due to the separation, I later started up as a solo rapper in early 2011 and I've done close to 7 singles and a lot of collaborations with prominent artistes like Illrhymz, Don c, etc. Producers like Double D, Otyno, Tino Beats, thadom, to mention but a few.
  Also to add, I've worked with record companies like Rawf records and Flow station, all in Akwa ibom state. I'm currently an independent artiste, aiming at improving my skills and feeding my fans with what is best.PLEASE DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK FOR VISITING..