Friday 29 November 2013

MUSIC

[MUSIC]: CoverMe - Metro Williams [@Metro_williams]

Its 30th of November, Metro Williams is +1 today, he has decided to drop this single #CoverMe today as a gift to all his fans, friends and well wishers.
The Multi Talented Director/ Producer said this as I quote

"I thank Everyone who has been there for me, the media houses, Online promoters, DJs, my family and friends etc...... Silver and gold I don't have but this Song is a gift from me to you  my Friends out there.

Today is my birthday and I will  appreciate if you all celebrate with me by Downloading and playing this piece I made for you. Am sure you will enjoy it to the fullest.........

visit www.facebook.com/metrocompound to know birthday Party location...Thanks. I love you  all.
DOWNLOAD

FF @djkaycee_a
BB: 25F5CEBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK FOR VISITING..